Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teacher Christmas Gifts From Alexis

Linda from the Cricut message board gave me the idea for Santa-tizer.  I love this idea and it is an inexpensive gift when you have more than one teacher.  I purchased the sanitizer on sale for 69 cents and decorated it with scrapbook paper that I already had in my scraproom. 


I also made spa sock cupcakes.  There are several people making these so, I am not sure who the original creator is.  I downloaded the cut file for the cupcake wraper from this blog...  http://rachiesscrapspot.blogspot.com/2010/02/cupcake-socks.html.  Thank you, Rachie for posting your cut file. 


Alexis enjoyed giving these to her teachers and to the admin people at her school.  Thank you for looking.  Don't forget to leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Your teacher gifts are awesome! I am loving that Santa-tizer!!! So clever!

    Merry Christmas!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her teacher is so lucky! The Santa-tizer is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner