Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Teacher Gift

As usual, I am late posting again.  I made a Crayola wreath for Lexi's teacher for Christmas.  I forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it so, I took a picture when she opened it at the Christmas party.  I got the idea from several blogs.  I don't know who the original creator was so, I can't honestly give someone credit for the idea.  I made the ruler, apple and bus with the cricut expression.  I also made the bow.  It was a fun project. 



This is the one I made for Olivia's create teacher.  I made post it note holders for the other teachers.  These are easy, inexpensive and the kids love giving them to their teachers.

Thank you for looking.  I love feedback so, feel free to leave me some comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner