Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I WON!!! I WON!!!! I WON THE CRICUT CIRCLE MAGAZINE CHALLENGE FOR JANUARY!!!!

My previous post shows a contest that I decided to enter because it was to go buy something from the thrift store and repurpose it.  Scroll down to the previous post to see it.  I checked the Cricut Circle blog a few minutes ago and this is what I found.....


Magazine Challenge!




JANUARY MAGAZINE Thrift Store Find Contest WINNER!

Winner of the Thrift Store Finds Challenge and a NEW April Showers cartridge is Brenda Zorich!! Brenda took a book that was falling apart and worn, disassembled it and made it look brand new again with a fabulous new purpose! So make sure to give her one of your calling cards… she has a great place to put them! Congrats Brenda!!

And… thanks to all of those who entered this challenge and inspired us to go searching for something fun to repurpose!!


Congratulations, Brenda!! We will send the April Showers cartridge to you within the next 4 to 6 weeks.


I am so excited!!  This is only the second challenge that I have ever entered.  Thank you Provo Craft!!! 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win! This is adorable.. I am a pink and green girl myself..

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner