Thursday, August 12, 2010

Freezer Paper T-Shirt...

I finally got the chance to try this technique.  This was inspired by someone on the Cricut message board.  I apologize for not being able to name the creator but so many people have done this that I don't remember the original creator.  I also discovered a way to attach the small pieces of freezer paper.  After ironing the large piece onto the shirt, I used my tweezer bee tweezers to hold the small pieces in place and then used my irock tool to "iron" the small pieces in place.  See the pictures below.

My 3 year old, Alexis, has a severe peanut allergy.  She will be going back to pre-school next month.  I wanted to "remind" the teachers that she has this allergy.  So, at least once or twice a week she will be wearing a t-shirt that has a saying to remind them that she has a peanut allergy.  The best prevention is awareness. 

Here is the first t-shirt I made for her.  She loves it and can't wait to wear it.  She has been walking around the house saying, "I'm a peanut free princess." 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner