Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hot Air Balloon layout...

For the month of January Alexis' preschool is learning about the different types of transportation.  On Family Day, January 16, the parents were invited to visit the class.  We helped the kids make hot air balloons out of craft paper, pipe cleaners, and milk cartons.  It was a great experience for the parents and for the kids.  Alexis had so much fun that I decided to do a two page scrapbook layout.  I forgot to bring my camera but, took pictures with my cell phone.  They're not the greatest but worked fine for scrapbooking. 

I got my inspiration for this layout from Jennifer of Creative Cricut Designs.  Here is a link to her blog and the layout that inspired me... http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/balloon-rally-scrapbook-layout.html

Here are my layouts...


These pictures were also taken with my cell phone so, I hope you can  see them.  I have a bad habit of not journaling on my scrapbook layouts.  I decided that I would start attempting to do journaling this year.  It was actually easier than I thought it would be. 

Thank you for checking it out and don't forget to go check out Jennifer's blog.  She is very talented and has some great layouts on her blog. 

Brenda Z.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I became your newest follower today (from the Cricut Circle Message Board blog list)!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments. Hey, MamaC!!!! glad to see you here. Thank you for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner