Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Cake

I made a cake for my mother-in-law for her birthday today.  I used the Cricut Cake to make the polka dots.  I made the bow by hand.  The polka dots and the bow are made from fondant. The icing is buttercream. So far, this has been the easiest cake that I have made.


I created the file on my Gypsy when I wasn't busy at work last night.  I LOVE my Gypsy.  Anyone who doesn't have one should really consider getting one.  I love being able to bring it with me and create files when I get an idea for a scrapbook layout or a cake design. 


I really hope she likes it.  I took a picture with my cell phone and sent it to my husband.  He really liked it and will be bringing it to her when he gets off work.  Thank you for looking and don't forget to leave me some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. wow! This is awesome. I am still fighting with fondant!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner